HTTPAPI - SSL (fwd)

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:46:23 -0400
From: Rick Hill <rhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTPAPI - SSL

I have a program using HTTPAPI and SSL.  Why is that after I have done a
post and the program has ended is it still leaving an open connection?
If I do a netstat command I see that the connection is still established.
I think this is what causing the program to fail the next time called.
The only way I can get to connect after initial success is have the remote
site reset on their side.  I can then send another transaction but then
back to square one again with open connection.

Thanks so much