HTTPAPI - Example 3

Sender: "Rick Hill" <rhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone have Example 3 up and working?     If I look in the DCM I see the Application ID (SCK_HTTPAPI_EXAMPLES) but still getting message certificate not signed.   It would encourage me a great deal to have a working example before trying to use in production.    Any Ideas as to what is missing?   One other thought,  we are using the Apache HTTP server  to serve infromation from our AS/400 currently but not using SSL.     Does the Apache HTTP server have to be configured for SSL for  SSL with HTTPAPI to work?

Thanks,

Rick Hill