RE: POST to an asp

Sender: "Tom Carriere" <carriere@xxxxxxx>

If I recall, you are trying to post and receive data to and from an IIS Web
site.
I would try the following.

1.  Turn extended logging on the IIS WEB site and review the log to see if
    it contains your post command with all of your parameters.  This
confirms that
    the server received your data.  If you do not control the WEB site, then
    ask the owner of the site to review the log file.

2.  If your IIS Web site is running a .Net service then, the HTTP POST and
HTTP GET may
    be disabled in the web config file.