RE: FTP Logging

Sender: "Buck Calabro" <Buck.Calabro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I know ftp_log(*on) writes to the joblog,
> but I would like to write these messages
> to an OUTPUT file like Batch transfers does.
>
> Can I do this, what function would
> I need to modify?

Look at DiagLog.  You'll see that if you registered an exit point for it, the procedure will call your procedure instead of  the job logging procedure provided by the API.  Use procedure FTP_xproc to register your procedure.
  --buck

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by Communications Software Consultants, Inc. for the use of the
named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system without copying or forwarding it.