Re: HTTP Status 302

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

302 basically means "your request was valid, it's okay to try it again,
but this time I need you to try a different URL."

And then, in the headers of the HTTP request there should be a line that
starts with "Location:" that tells you where to redirect your request to.

HTTPAPI does not follow redirects automatically, you have to extract the
location from the headers and issue a new HTTP_url_get().