RE: HTTP Status 302

Title: RE: HTTP Status 302

Hi Scott,

Cheers for your reply....I've been on holiday for the last week so I've only just picked it up.

Here's what I receive when I use your api's:

round-color : #0086b2;} BODY{font-family : sans-serif,Arial,Tahoma;color : black;background-color : white;} B{color : white;backgrou

nd-color : #0086b2;} HR{color : #0086b2;} --></STYLE> </head><body><h1>Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 302 - Moved Temporarily</h1

uested resource (Moved Temporarily) has moved temporarily to a new location.</u></p><HR size="1" noshade></body></html>

should I be looking elsewhere for this new location url, as there's no 'location:' information in the above?

Thanks for any help!

James

James Viney
Senior Analyst/Programmer