RE: HTTP API GSK Error 6000

Sender: "Troy Paulson" <tpaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Scott,

I ended up having to delete the Application Definition that the program
created and create it manually, but now I am getting the same results as on
the first server.  Which still produces the errors I've contacted you about
previously.  Hopefully having this on more than 1 server will help me track
down the problem and fix it.

Troy