RE: HTTP API Error code Help

Sender: tpaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Scott,

I checked my program, and it does contain the DFTACTGRP(*NO) ACTGRP(*NEW).  I ran the program 3 times this morning without making any changes to the program or even recompiling since last week.  The 1st two times gave me the

ssl_recvdoc: read: GSKit error #410

Then the third time came back successful.  Is there something I can do to make this more reliable, or would you need to see my version of the program to answer that?

Also, I call the SSL program from a CL passing parms, do I need to put the RCLACTGRP command after the call, or how does that command work?

Thanks