Re: using parms

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

You can pass parms.  FTPAPI is just a service program, there's nothing
special about it...  you can pass parameters just like you do to any other
subprocedure.

At any rate, "operands are not compatable" is an error about operands,
not parameters.  Operands are the parts of an expression that are acted
upon by operators.

In this example, the operator is the + symbol, the 1 and the 5 are
the operands:
     C                   eval      X = 1 + 5

In your code, the < symbol is the operator.  The first operand is
the return value of the ftp_put() subprocedure.   But, there's no
second operand -- which is an error.  Here's the code you posted:

     c                   if        ftp_put(sess: to:
     c                              from) <