Re: file not found

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Angela,

No, sorry, there isn't an archive of this list.   There haven't been very
many messages on the list, so there isn't much to archive.

If things pick up, I'd certainly be willing to create an archive...

You say that when you run the program, the file isn't there?  That's
strange.... it may be a bug.   Please look at the messages in the job
log, and see if there's anything that might help me determine what
went wrong?

Is it possible that the file is there, but you, for some reason, don't
have access to it?   (That would be strange, too... but it's something
to think about)