file not found

Sender: "Angela Wawrzaszek" <awawrzaszek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   I just installed the open source ftp.  I created my own get program to grab a text file from our ftp server and bring it to my hard drive.  I looks like everything works - I get the success!! message but the file is not there.  Anything I am doing wrong?   Also is there an archive for the ftp questions - I don't want to rehash things other people have probably already worked out or have asked.

Thanks!

 if        ftp_get(ftp: 'vmialro.txt':
                   '/vmialro.txt')<0
 eval      Msg = ftp_error