Re: [Ftpapi] TLS support for Socket communication

On 6/15/21 12:16 PM, Brad Stone wrote:
Why not just use HTTPAPI or GETURI?  SSL/TLS is built in.

Or, check out the code in HTTPAPI and learn how to use it.

Indeed. As I recall, I've used the HTTPS support in HTTPAPI, and (while I might have this confused with something else) I *think* I've even done a customized HTTPS-enabled build of the service program to make it compatible with the non-HTTPS-enabled build.

(And yes, this is just an excuse to verify that I can still post to this List with our DMARC enforcement turned on.)

--
JHHL