Re: [Ftpapi] HTTPAPI upgrade

When I upgraded from 1.29 to 1.42 - a 6 year upgrade - with separate libraries for each, I found that the programs compiled under 1.29 crashed. I seem to remember coming to the conclusion that the crashes related to http_debug (although there's nothing on the face of it that would cause this - it may simply have been that this was the first call to LIBHTTP that was being executed), but perhaps another reason could have been unsuitable references in my binding directory (ie referring to a library by name, or by *LIBL).

Regardless, I simply removed a few hard-coded library references, recompiled the old programs with the new library in the library list and everything worked fine.