Re: [Ftpapi] [ EXTERNAL ] Re: HTTPAPI and truncation issues with move to TR9

Just wanted to close the loop on this.  Putting in the updated version of the software has addressed our issues.

Thanks!
Ken

From: "Scott Klement" <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 11:24:02 AM
Subject: [ EXTERNAL ] Re: [Ftpapi] HTTPAPI and truncation issues with move to TR9

Hi Ken,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems.

From your description, its not clear what the root cause is.  IBM made a LOT of changes to SSL/TLS in v7r3 between the two TRs that you mentioned.  So that would be my first guess.  Please make sure you are running the current version of HTTPAPI, as older versions are not compatible with the updates IBM made to SSL/TLS.

If the problem persists, please enable debug logging.  when a problem occurs, get the log and use it to determine what's happening (or remove any confidential data from it and post it here).

Some of your comments seem a little odd... like "traceroute is not always our friend".  What on earth does that have to do with an upgrade from TR3 to TR9?  I can't see how the problem could possibly have anything to do with routing.

Likewise you say something about ZEND server configurations.  How does this relate?

--
Scott Klement
sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx