Re: [Ftpapi] HTTP_STMF data truncation

This is from one of Scott’s recent posts:

please enable debug logging.  when a problem occurs, get the log and use it to determine what's happening (or remove any confidential data from it and post it here).

Hopefully the answer will present itself

Michael Mayer-Oakes

Data Scientist

500 Crocker Drive. Vacaville, CA. 95688

Phone: 707-452-2868 | www.mariani.com

Celebrating over 100 years of being your Global Supplier of Dried Fruits and Snacks.