Re: [Ftpapi] HTTP_STMF data truncation

In production we are on 1.40. Today I installed 1.42 on the test system, and the same error is occurring.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 2:37 PM Michael Mayer-Oakes <mmayer-oakes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you on the latest version of HTTPAPI?

Michael Mayer-Oakes

Data Scientist

500 Crocker Drive. Vacaville, CA. 95688

Phone: 707-452-2868 | www.mariani.com

Celebrating over 100 years of being your Global Supplier of Dried Fruits and Snacks.