[Ftpapi] HTTP_STMF data truncation

Hi All,
Our system was recently upgraded to V7R4.
We have a web service that uses HTTP_STMF to retrieve a product list.
It has been running for over 6 months without issue.
After the upgrade large product lists are being truncated, and the service is failing.
Shorter lists are being processed correctly. These lists have not grown over time; the size is pretty static.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, suggestions for a solution?

Thanks in advance,
Eric Roth
RCM Technologies