Re: [Ftpapi] [IFS] merge 2 PDFs

Scott-

I just wanted to say thank you for all the help over the years. I have been using HTTPAPI now for a decade through two employers and it has been great. As well as your other free software, that SOAP UI was great too.

As always thanks,

Michael

Michael Mayer-Oakes

Data Scientist

500 Crocker Drive. Vacaville, CA. 95688

Phone: 707-452-2868 | www.mariani.com

Celebrating over 100 years of being your Global Supplier of Dried Fruits and Snacks.