Re: [Ftpapi] help with example 14

I should mention my file that I'm sending is on the IFS

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 11:13 AM Nancy Kunde <kundenancy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm using this URL
https://wwwcie.ups.com/rest/TimeInTransit

Attached is the JSON that I'm sending. If I use http_req, I receive the error 'Only the http protocol is available'. See attached debug. But in Postman, I use https.

Am I missing something

Nancy