[Ftpapi] Fwd: Https_Init() - TLS 1.3 /TLS 1.2

Hi All,
We are on IBMi OS version V7R3 TR8 which has the default TLS version of 1.3. I am looking for ways to force the TLS version to 1.2 within the HTTPAPI at the application level instead of changing at the system level(QSSLPCL).

The https_init() routine lets us enable a specific TLS version but I don't see a parameter to turn off the TLS 1.3. Do you know if there is any way to control using TLS 1.2 or TLS 1.3 within HTTPAPI?

We are planning to migrate to TLS 1.3 sometime in near future, so I am also looking for a way to enable/disable TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.3 with the operating system on TLS 1.3 version. Appreciate your help on this

 Pandu