Re: [Ftpapi] Payload Limitation - Using HTTP_REQ()

Hi

Your are send me a link for download, please?

Saludos

Iván Oswaldo Moscosso González
Celular +57 3113471810
email: imoscosso@xxxxxxxxx
            ivanm1968@xxxxxxxxxxx

El jue., 14 de enero de 2021 4:34 p. m., Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
Robin,

There was a bug in an old version of HTTPAPI that prevented HTTP_req()
(i.e. the routine you mention in your subject line) from working with
more than 100k worth of data.   Updating your HTTPAPI was to resolve
this problem.

It won't change HTTP_string(), which is a different routine. There are
no plans to change HTTP_string().  HTTP_string() is meant for simple,
more quick-n-dirty applications.  99% of the people using HTTPAPI don't
need to work with strings larger than 100K.  If you do, you can simply
use HTTP_req().

--
Scott Klement
sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx