[Ftpapi] HTTPAPI http_url_post

Morning all,

I am using Scott's LIBHTTP library to send a soap request to a remote a HTTP server but get strange message back which to you might be known but to me I am stuck, HELP.... please

I am using the HTTP_URL_POST method has seen in the EXAMPLE17 of LIBHTTP, the program creates the XML in the program and sends the %ADDR of the XML

When I look at my debug logs it tells me the "No service named XXetc was found in the registry

I can see I get a connection so guess the server is kicking me off but do not know which bit is missing