Re: [Ftpapi] Fwd:

The system is setup for ENU, when I try to authenticate with basic authentication I was receiving “this website requires a username and password”

I then used Postman to connect via my PC using the same credentials and it worked.

I looked at the base64 encoded string for both and there was one character that was different, it turned out to be a dollar sign,

After a lot of head scratching I changed my job to ENG , ran it again, it created the correct auth credentials, ie the dollar sign mapped to x’24’ , and I connected to the service.

What am I missing ?

Regards,

John