Re: [Ftpapi] (no subject)

Hello Luciano,

Its not clear what problem you're having?   I would suggest creating a trace file, and look to see what is going wrong.

If you want to be sure that you are clearing all variables, reclaiming the activation group would do that.

But, if you know which variable is causing the problem, there is probably a more efficient way to clear that one setting -- we just need to find out what it is.

--
Scott Klement
sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx