[Ftpapi] (no subject)

HI,

I have a process that downloads informacion from many webservice and api application.
I recently added a new one and some of the previous ones stopped working, but if I leave it as it was before they work, which means that this new process changes some variable that affects the previous ones.

I can't find what the error is, so I ask. Is there a function that resets all variables?
Or am I going to have to submit this function separately?

Thanks