Re: [Ftpapi] Apache cfg for JSON

Hi Scott!

I fully agree with what you are writing – we have seen the differences between text/something and application/something previously. My understanding is that json has to be application/json and that was probably the beginning of my struggle. Plan was to fully avoid translation in the Apache layer.

Based on the recommendations I’m currently running with DefaulNetCCSID 1208 and DefaultFsCCSID 278, Will see if CgiConvMode %%MIXED/MIXED%% or %%EBCDIC/EBCDIC%% will show any differences.

I’m reasonably new to Postman as well so I have many possibilities to make a mess…..

Thank you very much for the advice and for providing YAJL.

This is going to be fun!

Best regards

Stefan

--

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly upset.

Stefan Tageson

+46 732 369934

stefan@xxxxxxxxxx