[Ftpapi] Remote host refusing the connection

Hi Scott

We use the HTTPAPI tool to transport payloads

We are able to connect and transport to this URL/Server from our QA box fine.
But from our UAT box the same URL/Server is refusing to connect.

Error:
connect(2): A remote host refused an attempted connect operation.

I have attached some screen-shots from my debugging.
Please review and advise how to address this issue.

Thanks,
Robin Jacob
Genuine Parts Co.