Re: [Ftpapi] Odd Error Code Perhaps One of You Can Help

I'm afraid it's staring us right in the face, and we have been looking at the wrong things.  HTTP_URL returns 1000 characters. You define RESPONSE and DATALINE as 10000. You get your response, run in through the regex into dataline. Write that to IFS, and then return the first 1000 characters.