Re: [Ftpapi] Odd Error Code Perhaps One of You Can Help

Based on the 7.3 manual

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_73/rzasc/datainto.htm

it says the error code is based on the parser, which appears to be YAJLINTO. Here’s a post, don’t see a fix in it sadly, about this:

https://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l/202005/msg00215.html

It shows the error 1002 as:

1002: lexical error: invalid char in json text.█
The parser for the DATA-INTO operation detected error code 1002.

So maybe there is an invalid character in the string? Don’t see in the file you sent but it might have been converted when the data was saved to the IFS. Maybe run debug and display the value, use eval var:x to see the actual hex value.

Good luck!

Michael Mayer-Oakes

Data Scientist

500 Crocker Drive. Vacaville, CA. 95688

Phone: 707-452-2868 | www.mariani.com

Celebrating over 100 years of being your Global Supplier of Dried Fruits and Snacks.