Re: [Ftpapi] GSKit errors

Brian,

I had to simply use the process of elimination to find the ciphers.

I found that when I removed the 3 TLSv1.3 ciphers, the problem went away.

I had already patched all my code to do retries, and the errors happen 1 to 2 percent of the time,

I have left the TLSv1.3 ciphers in place,   hoping that a fix will be found shortly.

Gerald Magnuson | Senior System I Admin

The Knapheide Manufacturing Company
1848 Westphalia Strasse // P.O. Box 7140 // Quincy, IL // 62305-7140
P: 217-592-5291 //  F: 217-592-5046 // www.knapheide.com

Facebook LinkedIn Instagram Twitter YouTube