Re: [Ftpapi] GSKit errors

SSLlabs.com has a tool to check what ciphers they are using.

I would open a call with IBM.  They've broken something in SSL the last few months and they need to fix it.  I have a few customers with the same or similar issues and all they are doing is saying to try importing the CAs from the customer... sorry, wrong answer.  :)  (yes, these errors frustrate me).