Re: [Ftpapi] [EXTERNAL] Re: Authentication using public and private key

Hello Manuel,

Are you referring to a client-side TLS (aka SSL) certificate?

If that is what you need, you will need to install it into the operating system's Digital Certificate Manager (DCM) as a client-side certificate.   And, you will need to create an application definition in the DCM for your application that uses HTTPAPI to tell it to use the client-side certificate.

Once you've configured the application definition in the OS, you can tell HTTPAPI to use that definition by calling https_init().   For example, if you call the application definition something like ITNOW_SWIFT_CERT then in your RPG program you could code:

https_init('ITNOW_SWIFT_CERT')

This will tell HTTPAPI to use the application definition that you configured in the DCM.  If you configured it as a client-side certificate application and told it to always send the client-side certificate, this should cause it to send.

Is that what you're looking for?

-SK