Re: [Ftpapi] How do I do the actual POST with YAJL?

Have you already established;ished communications with the web site using HTTPAPI?

There are examples of how to submit form data etc. in the LIBHTTP library.  If you are using a web service (REST or SOAP) the process is a little different and there are examples of that too.