Re: [Ftpapi] HTTPAPI - ssl_error(415) (GSKit) Peer not recognized or badly formatted message received

Hello Victor,

You can call https_close() after each request to force it to start a new SSL/TLS environment.

But, I don't see how that relates to the problem you're having?   Re-using the environment doesn't mean that it won't renegotiate the connection -- of course, it always renegotiates.

The error is related to an unknown SSL message format.  Normally, you see that when you connect to a server that expects a different SSL/TLS version or different ciphers, etc.  I've also seen it when trying to connect to a non-SSL server when you have SSL enabled in the client.