Re: [Ftpapi] How to retrieve http status of last request

Hi Richard,

Please get the beta copy of httpapi found here: http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta

With the update I put in there:

1) http_req() will continue to return -1.  This is necessary to prevent breaking compatibility with other people's existing programs.

2) http_error() should now return the correct code (401) in the 2nd parameter.

3) The response body should now be returned, as needed.

Please try it out and make sure it works properly for you. Then, let me know.  I will not release it until I've heard from you.

-SK