Re: [Ftpapi] Question regarding adding addtional headers with html_xproc

Perhaps he is looking for something similar to the XML-INTO %Handler comms area Scott?

It sounds to me like he felt he needed to indirectly pass a parameter to the _xproc called routine.  The alternative option would be an Export/Import scenario or use a Global - and maybe global is not an option.