[Ftpapi] Question regarding adding addtional headers with html_xproc

I subscripted to this list just last week.  I have a question about using html_xproc to add an additional header to a POST operation.  I located a topic from 2013 where Scott outlined how to use a subprocedure in conjunction with html_xproc to insert an additional header.  My situation is identical (the need for an authorization header containing a token) but mine differs in that I need to supply the token to the subprocedure as a parameter and then have the process work to supply html_xproc with the completed header line.  Since the example really did not show the subprocedure returning a value (it talked about needing specific parameters), is there another example that I can look at in the archive?

Many thanks.

Jonathan R Bolton

C&D Technologies, Inc.