Re: [Ftpapi] http_string truncating payload?

Just to follow up as promised.

The assurances were not true.  The log showed that the full payload was being sent.

What it also hinted at (and we subsequently verified) was that the underlying design of the Web Service had been changed without telling anybody!

And I don't just mean a small change - a BIG one.  The service now sends 3nn, 4nn, and 5nn messages whereas all the documentation says 200s for everything except incorrect URL basically.

The service provider had sent an updated yml file - but with no hint that it was anything other than a minor change - not a a major redesign ...

So http_string is no longer appropriate and we have to change the interface logic.

Sigh ....