Re: [Ftpapi] http_string truncating payload?

Speaking of that, I know someone told me once how to increase that in debug mode.  Can anyone refresh my memory?

Thanks

Captain Ron

From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 4:29 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ftpapi] http_string truncating payload?

Brad,

Ah yes, that's a good thought!   I've run into that problem many, many, times where people aren't familiar with how the debugger displays larger variables, and somehow want to blame me for the fact that it defaults to only showing 1024.  (As if installing my software could change how the debugger works?!)

I bet that's the problem.

-SK