[Ftpapi] Convert HTTPAPI to send JSON data

This is the way we are currently sending out XML data to a different system using an API process.

HTTPAPI

URL('https://websites.net/api/Pst')

DOWNLOAD('/PAD/LOG/CatalogSales_Log.txt')

REQTYPE(*POST)

UPLOAD('/PAD/Out/CATALOGPRODUCT.XML')

DEBUG('/pad/log/CatalogSales_DBL.txt')

USER('429af13c-9afb-4776-a7bf')

PASS('429af13c-9afb-4776-a7bf')

We now need to send JSON instead of XML.  I have not found a way to change this process to send JSON instead of XML.  The debug of the file shows that it is being sent as XML application type.

Is there a better way to send the file using a different process?  It would be nice to get a code back so we would know if the file had a time out issue - or if the other system we are sending data to is not excepting data.  But if there is an error the debug log is awesome to also have.

John

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.