Re: [Ftpapi] GSK_WOULD_BLOCK issue after upgrade to 7.4

Hi Stefan,

What do you have the time out set to?  That routine is meant to sit and wait in a loop for the TCP channel to be ready. If you have the timeout set to 30 seconds, for example, it should sit on the select() API for 30 seconds, and should only repeat in an unusual circumstance.  It seems strange that a safetyNet of 10 isn't high enough.

Can you please send a debug/trace file?

If possible, can you tell me how to reproduce the problem?

-SK