Re: [Ftpapi] JSON capture

There are many, many, many tools inside of HTTPAPI and YAJL.

If you cannot be specific about what you're doing, I cannot help you.

On 3/11/2020 6:11 PM, Tony Cesarios wrote:

Hi Scott

Sorry forgot to mention I’m using HTTPAPI and YAJL.

Issue I have is that sending the JSON I’m getting a 500 error, which has nothing to do with it.

I just want to compare what I’ve created and sending out to what it looks like on SOAPUI.

They have provide a User and Password, but are refusing to apply our iSeries public key.

So basically I just need to be able to view what we are sending from the iSeries.

Regards