Re: [Ftpapi] HTTPAPI https question

Will that add timestamps to each process?  That would help a lot.  Without that there isn't much to tell from it.  For example, we don't know if it's the connecting, SSL negotiation, etc, that is slower on the start.

I'm still pointing at the server, though.  :)  I've worked with enough to know that a client normally doesn't slow itself down.