Re: [Ftpapi] CCSID 1208 & yajl_ saveBuf()

Amit,

Its hard to know what problem you're having, you haven't really provided any details.

You say the error is that the file is not found. There are hundreds of possible reasons why a file might not be found, including mistakes in your code, authority problems, disk errors...  the list of possibilities is very long.  Can you provide more information?

You then discuss CCSID 1208.  Its not clear why you mention this...  it surely has nothing to do with why a file would or wouldn't be found?!   So why are you telling us this?   JSON data is always managed and stored in UTF-8... which is CCSID 1208.

-SK