[Ftpapi] LIBHTTP Versions

Hello!

We’re currently running version 1.24 of LIBHTTP in production. I just downloaded version 1.40 of the *SAVF and uploaded it to library LIBHTTP140 on the iSeries. I would like to have both versions on the system.

My question: can I update the parms in the INSTALL source to reflect library name LIBHTTP140 (replacing the default LIBHTTP), compile INSTALL into LIBHTTP140, then run INSTALL? My goal, of course, is to have the service program (and anything else INSTALL does) created in library LIBHTTP140?

The ultimate goal is to have two libraries on our system: LIBHTTP and LIBHTTP140, both fully functional?

Thoughts?

Jeff Bianchi

Jeff.Bianchi@xxxxxxxx| P 253.804.1034

Oak Harbor Freight Lines, Inc.