[Ftpapi] iSeries OS 7.4

Hi All,

We are planning to upgrade our iSeries OS to V7R4 sometime in January of 2020. Are there any compatibility issues that anyone is aware of with HTTPAPIs.

Regards,

Joe A. Sandoval

Sr. Software Engineer

Information Technology

Asset Protection

Protective Asset Protection

2345 Waukegan Road, Suite 210

Bannockburn, IL 60015

Phone 205-268-2958

Joseph.Sandoval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

protectiveassetprotection.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.