Re: [Ftpapi] Issue with accented characters

I assume you are saving the data as a file.

If the file contains this in the start

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

then it looks like XML-SAX in RPG doesn’t care about the CCSID.

I haven’t found anything in the documentation confirming this. But it seems to.

But you could try to change the files CCSID to 1208 ( UTF-8 ) and see what happens.

Kind regards

Peder