Re: [Ftpapi] Cloud Storage API

Hello,

HTTPAPI performs HTTP communication.   It does not matter what the underlying API does with the the communication, it simply does the communication part.

Authorization is set when you perform a request after using the HTTP_setAuth() API.

Cache-control doesn't make a lot of sense outside of a web browser, but if there's something bizarre about your API that it requires the cache-control header, you can set it using an "additional header exit procedure".

I just did a quick google search to find an example, and found a message I wrote a long time ago here:

https://scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/200612/msg00023.html

That example was for different headers (not cache control) but you can code cache control the same way, just insert the "cache-control" instead of the MIME headers that were in the example.

-SK