Re: [Ftpapi] Setting up a *SYSTEM keystore on a V7R2 box: what LICPGM(s)?

We are still getting odd questions from the customer involved in the "key datatabase file was not found" issue, using HTTPAPI.

The latest permutation of the question they're asking is

"Could you tell me what sever instance needs the SSL support installed?"

Am I correct in understanding that for HTTPAPI to use SSL/TLS, the "*SYSTEM" keystore simply has to exist; no server instance on the box has to have SSL support installed?

--
JHHL