[Ftpapi] Problem with ccsid of the response file when using http_req()

Hi Scott,

I noticed a problem with the ccsid of the response file when using http_req(). The problem is that the file ccsid is not properly set, when the default had been set with HTTP_SetFileCCSID().

http_req() uses 'global.file_ccsid' whereas http_url_post() still uses FILE_CCSID() to set the ccsid of the response file.

I assume that you "forgot" to set 'global.file_ccsid' in procedure HTTP_SetFileCCSID() as you do it in HTTP_SetCCSIDs() for the other ccsids. As far as I understand your coding, you want to set keep the new 'global' values in sync with the old variables.

See:

  * HTTP_SetCCSIDs() (sets global.net_ccsid and global.local_ccsid)
  * http_setOption() (calls HTTP_SetCCSIDs() and HTTP_SetFileCCSID())

Best Regards,

Thomas.
--
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.